- 3 cups fresh or frozen green peas
- Zest of 1 un-waxed, organic lemon
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon)
- 1 large clove garlic
- ¼ cup packed mint leaves
- 2 Tbsp. (or so) extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 Tbsp. raw tahini (optional, but makes the dip creamy)
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
Chop mint leaves. Place all ingredients in food processor and blend until desired consistency is reached. If desired add tahini or more olive oil to make it more of a dip consistency.
Oven Baked Pita Chips
- 4 whole grain pitas
- 1 tablespoon (or so) Olive oil
- Selection of favourite spices: garlic salt, chervil, dried basil, cayenne
- Salt & pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Cut each pita bread into 8 triangles and separate each wedge at the fold. Place the pita wedges, rough-side up, in an even layer on the prepared baking sheets. Brush with oil and sprinkle with your choice of seasonings along with salt and pepper. Bake in the preheated oven for about 7 minutes, or until lightly browned and crispy.